The comments below are from Chambers UK and The Legal 500:
Band 1 Ranked by Chambers UK.
- “Dr Simon Fox is superb with clients.” “He is able to see points other barristers couldn’t and offer a new perspective.”
- “He is very forensic – none of the detail ever passes him by and he is very good at dealing with traumatised clients and putting them at ease.”
- “The medicine is really complex and he’s just completely on it, bashing forward questions with the experts and has never not understood where we are.”
- “He is extremely hardworking and unafraid to fight difficult cases.”
- “an extremely talented and experienced counsel, able to get the very best from medical experts”
- “commands a nationwide reputation for the depth of his specialisation” and “absolutely fantastic … extremely talented … really easy to work with and clients like him”
- “He’s very good with complex serious injury, particularly high-value cases. He’s very forensic and knows how to handle experts. A fabulous barrister who gives sound, pragmatic advice.” “He communicates with experts with ease, and goes above and beyond the call of duty.”
- “He is absolutely fantastic. He is really easy to work with and clients like him.”
- “He is an extremely talented barrister who provides practical support and advice.”
- … commands a nationwide reputation for the depth of his specialisation. Sources cite the strength of his medical knowledge and experience, which enable him to “get to grips with all of the pertinent issues in the case with unbelievable speed.” In addition, solicitors praise his accessibility and “willingness to advise on the most complex matters even at short notice.”
- … elicited a tranche of enthusiastic feedback for his “excellent client care skills,” as well as for “his strength on his feet in court.”’
- “he has an overtly reasonable and calm approach which belies his evident ability to get his hands dirty in a fight”.
- “not afraid of a fight” and “one of the most delightful barristers you’ll ever meet.”